HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- your name, contact details, other registration or profile information and reporting information about your use of iCabbi;
- details required in order to collect and pay to you any fees as relevant;
- location data;
- driver performance, operational and financial details;
This information is only used within iCabbi and not shared with any of our clients.
- Registration and payment details
- Location data
- cookies information as set out here
- other data that you choose to provide to us;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- any other information provided by you pursuant to your use of iCabbi.
We use your information in the following ways
- to provide the iCabbi services to you including processing any bookings and payments;
- to monitor the use of iCabbi Driver App;
- to investigate any complaints or potential breaches of the service;
- where you are a driver to provide you and other drivers with relevant reports including.
- aggregate information based on other drivers' operation and financial performance.
INFORMATION WHICH WE MAY SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We never disclose driver reporting information to 3rd parties (except pursuant to a courtorder or otherwise where required by law).
We only disclose Your Information (other than driver reporting information) as follows:
- to any suppliers and subcontractors (including payment providers) in order to fulfil the service;
- if we (or a part of our business) are acquired by a third party, Your Information may be one of the transferred assets;
- to any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency, including for example where we suspect you have committed a criminal offence or we suspect fraud where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings;
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.