iCabbi is a world leader in cloud-based dispatch technology. We are a rapidly expanding tech company, our customers’ ideas drive our product roadmap. Our team are constantly innovating, solving problems and working together to achieve the goal of becoming the best in the business at helping our customers thrive.
With increasing demand for our product and new opportunities presenting themselves in the wider area of smart mobility, we are now looking to strengthen our team with an exceptional Project Management Officer.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing technology company and be on the right side of the change that is sweeping this industry. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Prepare and maintain the master delivery plan for the Implementation department
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring progress against the master delivery plan via the project register. Review deliverables and perform quality reviews at the appropriate stage gates
- Maintains and supports the resource management strategy for all teams within the department. Escalate issues relating to delivery timescales / quality to relevant manager
- Responsible for updating all software applications used to run the PMO, including Netsuite, Smartsheets, Teamwork and the Microsoft Office applications
- Preparation and publication of management information and KPI’s to support the reporting needs of the Operations Department
- Develop and maintain the schedule of events for the Operations department.
- Assist Director of Operations, Project Managers, and technical teams in preparing delivery plans and in resolving day to day issues
- Accountable for the development, documentation and training of the project management methodology
- Provide functional administration to the project and programme management (PPM) software tool
- Contribute towards the development of Project management processes and strategies
- Providing support and assistance to Implementation team members to help them achieve individual effectiveness and accountability.
- Develop and communicate project management standards and best practices to Implementation Team
- Preparation of scheduled and ad hoc presentations for use in management meetings
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and data analysis. Any other duties that may be required.
- Excellent understanding of project management, scheduling and financial concepts
- Experience of an IT program / project delivery methodology and software tools i.e. Prince II, PMP
- Extensive experience of project health metrics for reporting on projects
- Ability to work independently and / or in a cross functional team environment, travel may be required for this role
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to challenge others to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment
- Ability to create and deliver executive level summary reports and presentations
- High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision
- High level of personal integrity, with the ability to handle confidential and otherwise sensitive matters professionally and with the appropriate level of judgment and maturity
Competitive salary and benefits on offer for the right person, we do not require the help of recruitment agencies at this time.
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com