Title: HR Manager
Location: Sutton, Co Dublin (Remote until further notice)
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience Required: 7 years or more working within HR and currently in a BP or Manager function
We are 160 people working to transform the taxi industry with intelligent, cloud-based taxi technology, a true vision for the future, and the ambition and energy to make it happen. We complete over 1,000,000 taxi bookings every day. That’s a lot of trips – and we care about every single one because we know our customers care too. We make software, sure, but it’s really all about people, and our goal, therefore, is to make life as easy as possible for everyone involved in a taxi booking – the taxi fleet operator, the driver, and the passenger. When they’re all happy, so are we.
iCabbi was established in 2009. Since then, we’ve been delighted to welcome DiSC Systems (UK) and Mobile Knowledge (Canada) to the family. Our latest addition to the Team has been in Brazil, welcoming Original Software to the Fleet. Together, we’re putting taxi companies at the centre of mobility.
Now more than ever, the role of HR has changed! We are looking for a true HR Business Partner to join our team. Someone who has a passion for people, business and process! We value our people in iCabbi and their contribution and our role in HR is to enable people to be the best they can within our environment. Have you got the right skills to build everlasting, meaningful and purposeful relationships with your colleagues? Can you identify those that are top talent and put in the right tools to help them grow with us?
The role has arisen in iCabbi because of restructuring within our HR Function. This role will take the lead for the HR Function for the UK and Irish entity of iCabbi and support employees globally with all engagement initiatives inclusive of training and culture events. You will have plenty of opportunity to grow, train and take advantage of promotion opportunities whilst mentoring & being supported by our HR Administrator.
The role reports into a Senior member of our Leadership team with plenty of access to the Group Leadership Team. There is a heavy emphasis on Employee Relations to include policy updates, implementation and manager capability training and support. This role will hold responsibility, in conjunction with the SLT, for employee selection, workforce management, motivation and retention and internal customer service.
On successful hire your duties and responsibilities will include:
- HR Planning – Forecasting roles, skills assessments, skills planning, budget planning
- Recruitment – Role Profile creation, interviewing, selection through to onboarding
- Training & Development – Budget Management, Skills gap analysis, training sourcing, coaching and mentoring
- Performance Management – Effective onboarding, probation management and performance conversations to ensure career development and progression across the organisation
- Values – Ensuring values are embodied in all of the HR People activities across the Organisation.
- Compensation and Benefits – Benefit Management, Regular benchmarking to ensure we are competitive with Market
- HRIS – Management of our Internal HR Systems
- Reporting – Absence Management, Retention and Attrition
- Culture – Lead within our Culture HR Initiatives from planning, roll out and oversight through to analysis of Cultural Effectiveness
- Contract and Legislation Management and Roll out for UK and IE entities
- Employee Integration – Remote Working Committee, Tech Talks and other Employee integration initiatives you may lead or drive
- Departure Management – Exit Interviews, Offboarding, Process Management
- Management Partnering – Upskill the management group on best practice around tackling ER and performance management issues.
- HR Administration – Payroll prep with Finance, guidance and advice
- Be actively involved in the facilitation and management of all people initiatives and program rollout.
- Drive a positive Employee Engagement culture with a strong focus on the Mental Health and wellbeing of every single colleague.
- Influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships
To be considered for interview, your skills and experience will include:
- 7-8+ years of HR experience in a true HR Business Partner environment.
- Strong Employment Law knowledge in Ireland and the UK
- A proven background and reputation as being a “Doer”, the person who executes strategy and gets things done.
- The ability to work with managers to increase their capabilities around all things HR, particularly Employee Relations.
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organisation. You will be partnering with a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Candidate would need to bring a can do, entrepreneurial attitude and a focus on impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skillset, having a growth mindset
- BA/BSc preferably in HR with CIPD
- Prior management or supervisory experience would be beneficial
- Experience within a start-up tech company desirable