Title: Product Manager
Location: Dublin / Europe
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 5+ years of product management experience
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 800,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
Your role will be to help us build and launch products that ensure we are providing feature rich products to the market. Your primary focus will be to identify insights and bring product experiences that help deliver on our agreed roadmap.
- Work with product and customer facing teams to bring to new and innovative products to market.
- Lead the creation product strategies for the launch of services across our suite of dispatch services.
- Lead complex cross-functional teams to execute product delivery at scale, including partnering customer facing teams, development, data and management.
- Work closely with customers to develop a deeper understanding of how drivers and fleet managers engage with our platform in order to inform product roadmap and feature value proposition and positioning.
What will you bring to us?
- 5+ years of product management experience – B2B eCommerce.
- Experience interacting with customers to clearly extract requirements.
- Proven ability to derive insights from data.
- Experience delivering software products and services with a focus on user experience.
- Knowledge in interacting with customers to clearly extract requirements.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data with an ability to articulate user needs, source and analyse large sets of data, present recommendations, and implement practical yet scalable solutions.
- Knowledge in crafting wireframes and mock-ups to communicate ideas and concepts.
- Understanding of technical architecture of web applications and services.
- Experience with multiple database technologies and environments.
- Understanding of payment systems, fintech and ERP systems.
- Experience crafting wireframes and mock-ups to communicate ideas and concepts.
What will we give to you?
- A happy working environment!
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.