Title: Senior Dispatch Implementer, Enterprise
Location: UK – Position is currently remote due to COVID restrictions
Employee Status: Permanent Role
Experience Required: 5+ years of expertise in Voice Technology
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 800,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, Canada Australia and New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
As the Senior Dispatch Implementer for Enterprise Programmes, you will be responsible for owning & delivering all elements of the Dispatch system implementation for our Enterprise Clients. You will be working within the iCabbi Enterprise Team which will be delivering system roll-out programmes to some of the largest Taxi Companies internationally. You will be seen within the Team and by the Client as the Dispatch system expert and as such, will guide & advise our Clients through fundamental changes in their business models to enable them to maximise the benefit from implementing iCabbi software. You will work very closely with the internal iCabbi team to ensure the Client needs are understood and can be delivered in a timely and high-quality manner. Equally, you will work with the Clients to ensure their needs are aligned with the iCabbi software capability & product roadmap. Additionally, you will be involved in the business development cycle to support RFP responses & solution design workshops.
Regular travel to customer sites is a fundamental element of this role – customer sites may be based in the UK, Nordics and Eastern Europe.
- Provide business development support through contributing to RFP responses, providing system demos, leading solution design workshops, conducting proof of concepts/pilots.
- Conduct business analysis design sessions with Customers to understand the change requirements for the Customer and how these maps to the software delivery/capability.
- Become technically proficient in all aspects of iCabbi’s software and as such, be seen by the Customer as a trusted System expert.
- Be responsible for all components of the iCabbi dispatch delivery within the Client projects, ensuring all time and quality commitments in the delivery of Dispatch configurations.
- Keep fully updated on developments within the Taxi sector that impact our Customers and our software plans.
- Work closely with the internal departments such as Product and R&D to ensure that Customer requirements are known and understood and that they are aligned to the Product capability/roadmap.
- Working cohesively with the Enterprise Delivery Team to conduct end of project handovers to Support and Customer Success providing strong documentation and knowledge transfer to both areas.
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline our delivery processes.
- Draft specifications to cover specific Customer customisations or accelerated Roadmap items for delivery.
- Provide remote and on-site training to the Customer project teams and personnel and develop user manuals and other knowledge artefacts to facilitate knowledge transfer.
- Working cohesively with the Enterprise Delivery Team to manage the relationship & satisfaction of the Customer and all Stakeholders involved in the Dispatch system roll-out.
- Mentor colleagues assigned to support you in the enterprise projects.
- Work cohesively within the Enterprise Delivery Team to ensure successful delivery (on time and on budget) of the overall programme of work and strong co-ordination of any inter-dependencies between your work and that of colleagues, customers & partners.
- Work closely with external Partner companies to ensure the smooth operation of any integrations or other inter-working of iCabbi software and that of any 3rd parties.
- Work with Customer teams to accredit them in our delivery methodology and where necessary, mentor and advise them in project rollouts to their Customers.
- Ensure all aspects of the dispatch system are fully tested, implemented and functional as well as any outstanding defects or issues are resolved on time for go live.
- Manage any new feature requirements identified pre-sales/pre-implementation with the product team(s) (voice/dispatch) and assist the teams and customer with any ongoing input/validating feature releases by conducting in depth testing, as well as coordinating the release/feedback to get the project live on time.
- Support the retention and growth of our most valuable customers by working with the Customer Success Teams to understand & optimise the use of our System to enhance the business practices of our Customers.
- Take ownership of customers issues & escalations during projects and drive these through to resolution.
- Gather Customer feedback on product usage and communicate any unmet or future needs back to Product for consideration within future roadmap development.
- Work with the Customer’s team to define and support the change programme from cutover to the new iCabbi software & operating processes.
- From time to time, you may be required to carry out additional tasks for which your skills and experience apply. This will be considered as standard.
What will you bring to us?
- 5+ years of experience in delivering voice-based solutions; preferably to external Customers.
- Excellent Client facing capabilities comfortable dealing appropriately with all levels of Customer organisation.
- Solid business analysis skills, able to map out the process changes involved in the implementation of software solutions.
- A proactive mindset which is continuously anticipating future needs and identifying creative but practical solutions.
- Problem Solving Ethos willing to take ownership and drive through to resolution
- Strong reporting and presenting capabilities.
- Ability to grasp highly technical concepts while also able to explain such concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven responsibility in all phases of technology-based project delivery within tight deadlines under pressure from external clients.
- Ability to handle the dual nature of the role with different stakeholders; including managing numerous competing concurrent activities with both short and long term timelines, complex integration solutions.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Effective communicator with a positive and confident attitude both written and verbally.
- A strong team player with a flexible approach.
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn & drive that motivation within the team.
- Can demonstrate consistency in their work attitude.
- Strong analytical skills, logical and structured in approach.
- Proactive and energetic in the work situation, seeking to get things done and at deal with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to create a positive and innovative, engaging working environment.
What will we give to you?
- An excellent opportunity to further your skillset, system knowledge and career.
- A chance to work in a very dynamic and different market that will challenge you.
- Empower you, to drive your own career by working with some of our leading clients while forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission, and who excel at that mission.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.