Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Offices based in Sheffield, UK or Dublin, IE – Position is currently remote due to COVID restrictions
Employee Status: Full Time, Permanent
Founded in Dublin in 2010, iCabbi provides taxi companies with the tools they need to compete in today’s fast-paced world. Our taxi dispatch software powers over 800,000 rides every day in Ireland, the UK, Finland, the USA, Canada Australia and New Zealand – and we’re currently expanding into a number of new markets. iCabbi’s vision is to put taxi companies at the centre of mobility. We support this in three key ways: by building the world’s best taxi dispatch system; delivering a marketplace for open innovation and creating new enterprise models to transform the taxi industry.
We recruit people who are Sound, Participate with passion and purpose, who are Ambitious for our customers and themselves, are Resourceful and use Kinetic energy to spark ideas and put them into motion! Have you got SPARK?
As a member of the Support team within iCabbi, your role will be to provide a comprehensive support service to a wide range of customers, primarily in the taxi industry. This service includes duties such as ensuring that all issues that customers raise to the support desk are investigated in full and resolved within a timely manner, whether this be through our ticketing system or via a call directly to our support line. As well as this you will be responsible for locating potential bugs that are reported by customers and developing solutions to these where possible. After successfully passing the probationary period, candidates will be provided with a flexible working environment, with the freedom to work remotely if desired.
- Provide a consistent and professional service which supports the delivery of business plans.
- Work collaboratively as a member of the Technical Support Team to ensure the needs of the customer are always put first.
- Contribute to positive change, supporting new ways of working within the team, including supporting work outside of your own functional area and/or team.
- Provide a visible and proactive service, developing credibility and trust with our wide customer base.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Demonstrate a commitment to on-going personal development, developing skills/competencies to support new technologies and ways of working.
- Ensure the appropriate escalation of issues and areas of concern to the relevant manager.
- Work with other team members on the delivery of identified objectives.
- Out of Hours emergency support as part of a structured on/off Rota system.
What will you bring to us?
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally & written including high standards of literacy.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of PHP, MySQL and HTML5.
- Basic understanding of Data Connectivity, Networking and IT.
- Experience working within a customer service/care role
- Ability to receive feedback and criticism, then apply this constructively to your personal development.
- Ability to work independently, and within a team structure.
What would be an added bonus for you to bring with you?
- Experience in the Taxi industry
- Basic understanding of Linux via a CLI.
- Basic understanding of Asterisk.
- Basic understanding of PBX based telephony systems.
- Experience using the Zendesk support desk environment.
What will we give to you?
- A culture which is second to none!
- A happy work environment.
- Opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a unique industry.
- Further education and training to enhance your skillset.
- We empower you to make your own career by working with some of our leading clients and forging new relationships with colleagues and customers.
- A team of highly experienced technology and development professionals to work with and support you.
- A leadership team who have a worthwhile mission and who excel at that mission.
- A chance to work with one of the market leaders in the Taxi Industry, currently disrupting a market and leading change within Mobility.
- A company that is going from strength to strength with significant growth plans that we are achieving.